Notice to all Life Alignment Co-ordinators and Teachers: If you have an event you would like added to the calendar, please click here and complete the ‘Add New Event’ submission form.
- This event has passed.
March 22 @ 9:00 am - March 24 @ 5:00 pm SASTR4900
L.A Course: Organisational Alignment
- Cape Town
Organisational Alignment creates a healthy environment to support the journey of the organization towards its goals.
Organisations comprise of a group of people working together including businesses, educational institutions, families, governmental, social and cultural organisation.
Organisational Alignment identifies where the energy is stuck or blocked and helps to open the flow in the direction that is true for the organisation, in alignment with its mission statement.
In this 2.5 day course, Jeff Levin will teach us how to create a sacred environment to support the journey of the Organisation towards its aims.
The Organisation is mapped and balanced according to its internal and external structure and according to the energy flowing within and between each component in these structures.
YOU WILL ALSO LEARN:
– How to check the Organisation’s mission statement as to its appropriateness for current time.
– Work with the internal components of the Organisation, i.e. all elements that are governed and controlled by the project.
– Work with the external map – all the elements that have some relationship, at some level, with the business
– How to check what needs to be manifested in order to move the Organisation closer to its goals.
– Release Blockages to support the business in its direction
Duration: 2.5 days
Case studies: 6 Organisations
Teacher: Jeff Levin
Deposit of R1000 paid before the 22 Feb 2019 secures your spot