Notice to all Life Alignment Co-ordinators and Teachers: If you have an event you would like added to the calendar, please click here and complete the ‘Add New Event’ submission form.
- This event has passed.
Module 3 – Part 2: East Sussex Healing Course
November 13, 2018 @ 9:30 am - November 15, 2018 @ 5:30 pm UTC+0£575
East Sussex Healing Course: This advanced module plays a very important role in helping trainee practitioners to release their personal ‘stories’, clear and balance many issues and emotional patterns that no longer serve them. It is a very powerful and transformative module where enormous shifts of energy take place and aids personal self-development and expansion.
Module 3 is a 5 day energy healing course that teaches how to balance deep emotional patterns at root level. You will study how to transmute pain and regenerate the body on a cellular level.
During the course you will learn:
- Balancing nutrient deficiencies and imbalances, intrinsic factor, master nutrition, nutrient assimilation, metabolism
- Root causes – retracing to the root of unresolved issues
- Cellular regeneration
- Frequency activation
- Advanced emotional balancing
- Working with affirmations
- Positive emotions
- Go into detail with Infections, yeast/fungus, bacteria, virus, parasites, anaerobic micro-organisms
- Animal healers
- Trauma, shock and injury
- Energy blockages and holes
- Advanced pain balance
- Body Points: lactic acid, arterial system, arteries, scar tissue, adhesions, appendix, hormonal, splenic flexure, oxygen distribution, energy blockage, bone marrow, venous system, veins, connective tissue, cells, T cells, mucous congestion, larynx, pharynx, environmental toxicity, teeth, nasal congestion, inflammation, T.M.J. & RNA.
This 5 day residential workshop is divided into 2 sections. The first 2 days are focused on learning and practising the body points and specific processes. This will be followed by 3 days of intensive training with Jeff Levin in a residential setting.
Cost of East Sussex Healing Course: £575 (Accommodation for Florence House £250, full board, vegetarian, based on sharing, single supplement if available, £25/night.
Extra night on the 12th: £55 B&B)
Pre-requisite: Standard Practitioner training. Please note: you do not have to be qualified as a Practitioner to attend.